Sunday, September 28, 2008

Old school work

B"H

i finally received a response from two of my professors on classes that i have incompletes for. below are their emails regarding my missing course work.

EXE100
-----
Avi,
I hope this finds you doing well. Upon consideration, I would like you to provide the optional assignment in print and we can discuss the observation assignment orally. The holidays are upon us and I will be in South Africa over Yom Kippur returning on the 4th. Perhaps we can meet sometime that week or the next to see where things are.
L’Shanah Tovah.
R.B.B.
----------

this is interesting because aparently this professor is jewish, and slithly religious. maybe i can get him to advise our group instead of mr. useless podet whom has never even shown up to a meeting.
*sigh* here's the other one:

ENG305W
----------
Hi Avi.

I went to respond to your draft on your play yesterday and I couldn't find it. I searched all over my email inbox at home as well as all my documents. I still couldn't find it. I thought I had saved it.

Now I'm in school and I can't find it nor can I find any of your recent emails. Again, I was sure I had saved it but can't find it.

Could you possibly send it to me again? I'll prioritize getting it read.

Also, could you send me your OLD STORY MADE NEW if you have it on your computer? I read it but it got buried in a bunch of papers and I need to re-read it.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Terry
--------

ok, well, atleast they're trying to work with me. also, now i have a better idea of what's going on. now to buckle down and start actually doing the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Badge